The holidays are over. Now it’s time to get back to work. And I really don’t want to go. I’ve got too much to do to waste time working. Here are 10 things I could be doing instead of grinding away at work:
- Playing with Zoe all day.
- Playing with Karen all day.
- Finally getting my act together on selling some of my photos.*
- Actually taking more photos.
- Petting the cats.
- Getting outside and doing some birding.
- Replacing the kitchen cabinets.
- Writing that killer Web application I’ve been meaning to get to.
- Selling the TV.
* I actually sold a couple of prints to my cow-orker Nancy just before Christmas (thanks Nancy!). This was not my first sale, but the timing was nice and it spared me from having to bring home two more pieces of art that I haven’t hung.
Technically, there’s not much laundry to do, so I should probably strike that one from the list. But I still find the idea more appealing than going to work today. Maybe I should replace that with “hang all of this artwork that’s laying around”.
Oh well, it’s time to go to work.